Face Massage: Road to Youthful Skin

1/17/2016 Ezza TheBookDragon 6 Comments

Hello everyone.
I'm getting old and I know you guys out there are getting old as well. Apart from anti-aging skincare, I discover today (I'm quite late..I know) that face massaging can help to prevent wrinkle and all those aging problem.


Check out Wengie's video down here for the face massage tutorial:



One of the reason I'm so excited for this face massage thingy (in addition of it's benefit of anti aging) is because I can't see my jawline anymore. My face is getting bigger than before and I usually don't mind those chubby cheeks because I just love it. But it's getting out of control. I need to 정신차려(snap out of it) a.s.a.p.


Steps:

  1. Prepare your scrapping board/guasha. I borrow it from my mom because I don't have one obviously. 
  2. Choose a suitable face oil for your face. I, again borrow the argan and olive oil for face from my mom for the same exact reason as before. 
  3. Massage your face as shown in the video above. 
  4. After massaging, clean your face with facial wash especially if you have sensitive/acne/oily skin because you don't want those excess oil lying in your face for a long time. 
  5. Do it every night. 


Hopefully this method work for me and everyone who has the same problem as mine.


6 comments:

  1. Hello
    I Read your article. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information, and I hope you will share some more info about Asian Massage Vallejo. You wrote really very well, I really like your blog and information provided by you. I appreciate your work.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. electric shaver for women

    ReplyDelete
  3. Face yoga exercise and massage is beneficial for our skin. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. 오피가이드

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your post seem to be running off the screen in Chrome. I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Cheers useful reference

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. cryoskin miami

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

SUBSCRIBE