Drink Water and Lose Weight

1/16/2016 Ezza TheBookDragon 1 Comments

It's the time of the year that I started to feel that I need to change my routine and start living a healthy life. First step of this awesome dream/journey/inspiration of being fit and healthy is by drinking water. I admit that I love coffee (with lots of sugar and cream) and taking less water regularly that might be the reason that I haven't really lose weight and somehow gain more. And I need to change. Yes, right now.

Of course it's not easy for me because I just not really of fond of plain water and like I said I love sugary water. But you know what they say..


First thing first..
Because I have a problem drinking plain water, I decided to put slices (2-3 slices) of lemon into my water bottle (1.5 L). I squeeze the lemon slices a bit before putting them into my water bottle, so that it will taste a little better than just a plain water.

My water bottle (1.5L)
Tips and Tricks: source
  1. 2 glasses after waking up: helps activate internal organs
  2. 1 glass 30 minutes before meal: helps digestion
  3. 1 glass before taking shower/bath: helps lower blood pressure
  4. 1 glass before going to bed: avoid stroke and heart attack

The benefits of drinking water and stay hydrated: source
  • Weight loss
  • Provide Extra Energy
  • Headache cure
  • Healthy skin
  • Cure digestive problems
  • Cleansing and kidney health
  • Better exercise

Yes..it's long way for me to actually have a healthy lifestyle but I will try. I will try my best. Take a deep breath. You can do it. Anyway, I actually will also starting my workout routine and will be updating the routine soon. Be sure to stay healthy everyone.


1 comment:

  1. Vitamin B1, C, and caffeine in green tea can promote gastric secretion and help digestion and fat elimination. The catechins in green tea have the effects of anti-oxidation, increase metabolism, and scavenge free radicals. It can activate protein kinase and triglyceride lipase through many actions to reduce the accumulation of fat cells, thus achieving weight loss.
    Green tea weight loss in 1 month

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

SUBSCRIBE