Benefits of Good Oils

1/17/2016 Ezza TheBookDragon 0 Comments

Hello everyone.
Has anyone taken any supplement regularly to maintain healthy body system? Me..me..me. So far I only consume/take 3 type of supplements/oils everyday. 

Olive Oil



I consume this oil because of my skin and hair problems. I do use olive oil to massage my face as well as apply it to my hair to prevent hair damage.

Benefits of Olive Oil
  1. Protects Heart Health
  2. Helps Fight Cancer
  3. Helps with Weight Loss and Obesity Prevention
  4. Supports Brain Health
  5. Fights Mood Disorders and Depression
  6. Great for Boosting Skin Health
  7. Can Help Prevent or Treat Diabetes
  8. Helps Balance Hormones

Borage Oil


I consume this supplement to help me maintain my menstrual cycle and prevent period pain.

Benefits of Borage Oil
  1. Supplies Anti-Inflammatory Properties
  2. Has Antioxidant Properties that Fight Cancer
  3. Can Lower Arthritis Symptoms
  4. Fights Eczema and Skin Disorders
  5. Helps Heal Respiratory Infections
  6. Aids Growth and Development
  7. Might Help Lower Fat Accumulation and Weight Gain

Black Seed Oil

This oil help me with my allergic reaction and also maintain my digestive system.

Benefits of Black Seed Oil
  1. Prevent Cancer
  2. Protects Liver Health
  3. Prevent Diabetes
  4. Help with Weight Loss
  5. Prevent Hair Loss
  6. Maintains Healthy Skin
  7. Fights Infection

I'm not an expert or dietitian/doctor/etc. But I do consume these 3 oils and looking forward to see the difference it will bring to my life. However, I'm the laziest person in this world. So sometimes I do skip this routine because I totally forgot about it or just being lazy me. 

p/s: Listening to Lazy Girl by SNSD


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

SUBSCRIBE