Introduction to The Book Review

12/18/2015 Ezza TheBookDragon 0 Comments

For the book review part, I will be giving stars rating and personal comments on the book I've read. I will be really honest with my view and no intention of sugar coating or hurting anyone. I may or may not agree with the popular opinion of some books and please don't take it in a hard way. I'm just a normal person with my own preference but I do broaden my book genres as I love reading new things and discover new world in books. 


My favorite genre are contemporary, young adult fiction, fantasy, children and mystery. I do have a little problems in reading classical fiction because 1) I don't understand the writing 2) I don't get the sense of humor/historical background of some books. But I love the movie-tie in of some classical fiction such as Pride &Prejudice and Emma (basically all of Jane Austen's film adaption). 


My rating systems:





See you soon,




0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

SUBSCRIBE